Director of the Del Rio-Ciudad Acuña Maquila Association Cuauhtémoc Hernández Castilla and Ciudad Acuña Chamber of Commerce President Luis Angel Urraza Dugay explain the new international travel restrictions to be implemented starting July 1 and until July 15.
As featured on
New travel restrictions implemented over the Fourth of July weekend turned into long lines at the Del Rio-Ciudad Acuña international bridge, with some travelers reporting waiting in line for up to five hours
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Border Patrol honoring fallen agent
- Lake area business owners voice frustrations over pandemic-driven closure
- Crafts available at the library
- Jones leads Sun to first win of season beating Wings 91-68
- Kansas House speaker had coronavirus; governor to get tested
- Dbacks beat Astros 5-4 on Calhoun's single in ninth
- Royals beat Cubs 13-2, stop 6-game slide
- J.T. Realmuto's 3-run homer helps Phillies beat Yankees 5-4
- Texas Tech women's coach fired one day after report of abuse
- LEADING OFF: Cards back in action, Yanks seizing AL East