City, county and health officials hosted a press conference on July 15 at the San Felipe Del Rio Consolidated Independent School District Student Performance Center, to provide an update on the COVID-19 public health crisis in Del Rio and Val Verde County.
As featured on
Eight Del Rioans dead of COVID-19, and the looming specter of a rising death toll. More than 800 positive COVID-19 cases in Val Verde County. Del Rioans suffering from COVID-19 pneumonia waiting for hospital beds. Plans to buy a refrigerated truck to temporarily house the dead
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Swiss ink deal with Moderna for 4.5M doses of COVID vaccine
- China sentences fourth Canadian to death on drug charges
- Rescuers in Lebanon recover more bodies days after blast
- Summer hockey is looking like a very young man's game
- The Latest: ICC reports surge in video views during pandemic
- Lakers not exactly rolling along as playoffs approach
- Day Turns Up Heat in Warmer-Than-Expected Round 1 of PGA
- Marlins' 6-1 start is reminiscent of the 1899 Perfectos
- China sentences fourth Canadian to death on drug charges since sharp downturn in ties over arrest of Huawei executive
- The Latest: French exports down 21.5% as pandemic bites