Keeping the swimming pools closed, playgrounds at public parks? The city is considering a new ordinance to prevent COVID-19 from spreading. How restrictive do you think it should be?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Attorney General: Divide between blacks, police must change
- Detained US Navy veteran freed by Iran as part of deal
- NASCAR announces another wave of races through August
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump skews history by saying he fired Mattis
- Immigrants anxious as they await Supreme Court DACA decision
- How major US stock indexes fared Thursday
- RNC to conduct official convention business in Charlotte
- American Airlines soars on Wall Street on upbeat flight plan
- Trump seeks to scale back environmental reviews for projects
- Analysis: Trump emulates strongman tactics, tests his limits