LONDON (AP) — The European Medicines Agency has recommended that the world's first Ebola vaccine be approved, after it was administered to hundreds of thousands of people in Africa.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Scientists say earthquakes that hammered the Southern California desert last summer involved ruptures on a web of interconnected faults and increased strain on a major nearby fault that has begun to slowly move.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Earthquake early warning alerts will become publicly available throughout California this week, the Governor's Office of Emergency Services said Wednesday.
PARIS (AP) — The Iranian government has been holding a second French researcher in custody for the past four months, according to his colleagues.
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — A Native American group is calling on officials to slow down the renovation of the Alamo church in San Antonio, after archaeological reports showed human remains were found at the property.
RENO, Nev. (AP) — The plutonium core for the first atomic weapon detonated in 1945 was taken from Los Alamos National Laboratory to a test site in the New Mexico desert in the backseat of a U.S. Army sedan.
Power shutdowns intended to prevent more devastating California wildfires are raising new concerns about another longstanding environmental threat: air pollution.
WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) — An Iowa high school science teacher has resigned after an investigation into a social media post that appeared to threaten Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg.
STOCKHOLM (AP) — Nobel Prize for Chemistry awarded to 3 scientists 'for the development of lithium-ion batteries'
- Musical ensemble to wrap up the annual Fiestas de la Amistad
- BFCU celebrates grand opening of East Gibbs branch
- Stand-up comedy show coming to Del Rio
- Ex Border Patrol agent pleads guilty to child porn charges
- How major US stock indexes fared Friday
- Coca-Cola, Schlumberger advance while J&J, Gildan retreat
- Titans' top draft pick practicing, looking to make NFL debut
- Challenge of Louisiana abortion rules survives, for now