BEDFORD, N.H. (AP) — A senior at Bedford High School has designed an award-winning app for a congressional contest designed to encourage interest in computer science.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — A SpaceX cargo ship arrived at the International Space Station on Sunday, delivering super muscular “mighty mice,” worms and a smart, empathetic robot.
MOSCOW (AP) — An unmanned Russian supply ship carrying tons of supplies to the International Space Station has blasted off to the orbiting laboratory.
MOSCOW (AP) — Russia’s state-controlled nuclear fuel company said Thursday it has suspended a joint research project with Iran because of its move to resume uranium enrichment.
KEY WEST, Fla. (AP) — New scientific projections released Wednesday predict that ocean levels will rise even faster than previously forecast over the next four decades in low-lying southeastern Florida, which is already prone to frequent flooding even on sunny days.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) — Harvard University’s graduate students are going on strike after failing to reach a labor contract with the administration.
American students may not be reading any better, but they’re moving up in rankings of educational achievement worldwide because many of their peers in other countries are performing worse.
PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — A pair of studies by Maine-based scientists suggest the U.S. lobster industry is headed for a period of decline, but likely not a crash.
- Animal board to recommend pet licensing
- Ex Miss Del Rio Teen places in state pageant
- Animal control facility to become more ‘adoption friendly’
- Accidental shootings raise questions about arming teachers
- Accidental shootings by police expose training shortfalls
- State AGs look to head off T-Mobile-Sprint deal in court
- Thunder opens road trip with 108-96 win in Portland
- Rams stay in playoff hunt, end Seahawks' 5-game streak 28-12
- Miller lifts Sabres to 3-2 overtime win over Oilers
- Iowa State upends No. 16 Seton Hall 76-66