MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The Minnesota Court of Appeals ruled Monday that schools must allow students to use locker rooms that are consistent with their gender identity, saying a suburban school district violated the rights of a transgender student by keeping him from using the boys' main locker room.
ISTANBUL (AP) — An earthquake measuring magnitude 4.2 hit near Istanbul on Thursday, a Turkish government agency reported, causing some residents to rush outdoors in fear. There was no immediate report of damage or casualties.
STOCKHOLM (AP) — Archaeologists on Thursday reported finding the remains of a dog from more than 8,400 years ago at a human burial site in southern Sweden.
LONDON (AP) — Two firms developing COVID-19 vaccines say pharmaceutical companies are trying to give the public as much information as possible about their testing regimes as drugmakers and public health officials seek to boost confidence that any approved vaccine will be safe.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — The award ceremony for the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize, traditionally held at the Oslo city hall on Dec. 10, will instead be held in scaled-down form at the city’s university because of the coronavirus outbreak.
BERLIN (AP) — An international team of scientists said Monday it had joined forces to combat the spread of anti-Semitism online with the help of artificial intelligence.
BERLIN (AP) — The German military on Monday officially opened its first 'Air and Space Operations Center,' a nod to the growing importance of satellites for the country's national security.
- Queens win first meet of the year for Del Rio
- Man dies after being struck by SUV near Del Rio
- SENTRI lane begins operations Thursday in Del Rio
- Deadline to register to vote nears
- Early results: Browns, Garrett off to flying start in 2020
- Court: Private locker room violated transgender boy's rights
- Hayes' sparkling arrival gives Pirates something to build on
- No. 2 Alabama's electric WR Waddle taking on bigger role
- Orgeron: LSU star defender Stingley expected back vs Vandy
- Officer charged in Breonna Taylor case pleads not guilty