CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida (AP) — A SpaceX capsule carrying NASA astronauts reaches orbit on its way to the International Space Station.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida (AP) — NASA astronauts blast off into space on a SpaceX rocket, heralding a new era in human spaceflight.
MOSCOW (AP) — Russia’s space agency says it will send a team of specialists to South America to investigate the leak of toxic fuel from a Russian rocket stage at the Guiana Space Center.
BERLIN (AP) — The European Space Agency said Friday that its Solar Orbiter probe will pass through the tail of a comet in the coming days and scientists plan to switch on its instruments early to conduct some “bonus science.”
CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida (AP) — In a first since the shuttle days, NASA astronauts head to the launch pad to rocket into orbit from Florida.
CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — A U.S. biotechnology company announced on Tuesday the start of human trials in Australia of a vaccine for the coronarvirus with hopes of releasing a proven vaccine this year.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Richard Branson's Virgin Orbit failed Monday on its first attempt to launch a test satellite into space aboard a rocket carried aloft by a Boeing 747 and released over the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Southern California.
- The Latest: Police say 4 officers shot in St. Louis protests
- Showdown: Law-and-order president versus protesters
- Asian shares gain on hopes for regional economies reopening
- South America's reopening and US protests could spread virus
- Demonstrators abroad identify with the cause of US protests
- South Korea to reopen WTO complaint over Japan trade curbs
- DC Episcopal bishop: 'I am outraged' by Trump church visit
- Tear gas, threats for protesters before Trump visits church
- Black female mayors in spotlight amid protests and pandemic
- Biden looks to clinch nomination as 7 states, DC vote