LONDON (AP) — Arsenal beats Chelsea 2-1 to win FA Cup in first final to be played without supporters.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Ford, Bush presidential adviser Brent Scowcroft dies at 95
- Israeli team's massacre overshadows sports at 1972 Olympics
- Thousands of British Airways employees face job losses
- Trump moves against Chinese owners of TikTok and WeChat apps
- A US first, New Hampshire woman gets second face transplant
- Job losses, fear of virus complicate Latino voter hopes
- Dutch cyclist in Poland crash conscious, in good condition
- Alabama high school football team, band under quarantine
- Unemployment falls to 10.2% even as US job growth slowed to 1.8 million in July under pressure from pandemic
- UK to spend millions to ease Brexit red tape for N Ireland