LONDON (AP) — The first north London derby in the Women’s Super League produced a record crowd of 38,262 for the competition on Sunday when Arsenal claimed a 2-0 victory at Tottenham.
SUN CITY, South Africa (AP) — Tommy Fleetwood came from six shots behind going into the final round to win the Nedbank Golf Challenge in a playoff on Sunday.
BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) — California linebacker Evan Tattersall was taken off the field on a stretcher and taken to the hospital after being hit in the head on kickoff coverage.
SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. (AP) — Antoine Custer had 107 yards rushing and four touchdowns, Eric Barriere threw for a score and ran for another, and Eastern Washington beat Cal Poly 42-41 on Saturday night for the Eagles’ third consecutive win.
ATLANTA (AP) — Zac Thomas passed for four touchdowns and ran for another, Darrynton Evans had 131 yards rushing and a score, and Appalachian State beat Georgia State 56-27 on Saturday night.
DAVIS, Calif. (AP) — Travis Jonsen had 154 yards from scrimmage, including a 75-yard touchdown run in the second quarter, and the Montana State defense didn’t allow a first down over the last nearly-20 minutes as the Bobcats beat UC Davis 27-17 on Saturday.
MURRAY, Ky. (AP) — Chico Carter Jr. scored 20 points off the bench, leading eight players in double figures, and Murray State beat Brescia University of the NAIA 114-48 on Saturday night.
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Jack Abraham threw for 290 yards and two touchdowns, De’Michael Harris had 121 yards rushing and two TDs, and Southern Miss beat UTSA 36-17 on Saturday night.
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — Freshman Joseph Girard III made five 3-pointers and scored 24 points in his first collegiate start, and Syracuse came out blistering to beat Seattle 89-67 on Saturday in the first meeting between the schools.
- School bond election results unanimously approved
- Housing Authority debuts new computer lab for residents
- City attorney announces run for district attorney
- Second annual RWB 5K registrations kicking off
- French duo Mahut, Herbert win doubles title at ATP Finals
- QB showdown of Watson vs. Jackson highlights Week 11
- Arsenal beats Spurs in front of WSL record crowd of 38,262
- Partisan divide seen in how local news should be propped up
- Pelosi vows to protect whistleblower in impeachment inquiry
- Illegal pot farms on public land create environmental hazard