PAINESVILLE, Ohio (AP) — The parents of a disabled Ohio teen have settled a lawsuit against a church and others over what they said was the boy's forced baptism at a picnic in 2016, the parents' attorneys said.
ZACHARY, La. (AP) — A fight at a Waffle House in Louisiana landed a Tulane University football player in jail and a teenage girl in a hospital, police said.
LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) — Former Georgetown guard Mac McClung will play at Texas Tech after Davide Moretti's departure from the Red Raiders to play professionally at home in Italy.
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Brown University will reduce its number of varsity sports from 38 to 29 in a move designed to make the Bears more competitive in the Ivy League.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Kentucky and Notre Dame play this fall to begin a three-year series between two of college basketball’s winningest programs.
NEW YORK (AP) — Agent Scott Boras recommends his clients refuse Major League Baseball’s attempt to cut salaries during negotiations with the players’ association, claiming team financial issues caused by the coronavirus pandemic have their origin in management debt financing.
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (AP) — Basketball Hall of Fame chairman Jerry Colangelo told ESPN that the enshrinement ceremony for Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan and five others will be delayed until 2021 because of the coronavirus pandemic.
HOUSTON (AP) — Houston forward Fabian White Jr. will have knee surgery this week and miss this season after injuring himself in a workout.
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Whenever the Seattle Seahawks finally get together in person, Duane Brown will see plenty of unfamiliar faces on the offensive line.
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona State men's basketball coach Bobby Hurley sent an email to Ray Anderson last season alleging the Arizona State athletic director minimized sexual harassment allegations by the wives of three athletic staff members against a school booster.
- Russia to send team to Guiana Space Center after fuel leak
- Powell: Fed to soon begin 'challenging' Main Street lending
- Questions on reopening New York's economy baffle businesses
- Virus could lead more states to OK sports, online betting
- AP PHOTOS: Rage in Minneapolis after George Floyd's death
- Well-preserved Roman mosaic unearthed in Italian vineyard
- Locust invasion wreaks havoc on Pakistan's crops, orchards
- Parents settle lawsuit over disabled son's forced baptism
- Ex-Colts GM Ryan Grigson joins Browns' staff as top adviser
- AP Interview: French minister confident in virus tracing app