FRENCH LICK, Ind. (AP) — Laura Davies opened with a 4-under 68 despite finishing with two bogeys Monday, giving her a one-shot lead over Juli Inkster after one round of the Senior LPGA Championship.
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) — Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp is not expected to play against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday due to a sprained left knee.
MILWAUKEE (AP) — The Milwaukee Bucks have acquired suspended guard Jodie Meeks, a future second-round draft pick and cash from the Wizards, sending a future second-round pick back to Washington.
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — The Green Bay Packers will be without receivers Randall Cobb and Geronimo Allison against the San Francisco 49ers because of hamstring injuries.
NEW YORK (AP) — Florida Panthers defenseman Mike Matheson was suspended two games without pay Monday for an incident early in the third period of a game against Vancouver during the weekend.
NEW YORK (AP) — Lawyers for a former Adidas executive who's a defendant at a college basketball corruption trial zeroed in on Monday on communications between a recruiting fixer and the head coach at Kansas.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Outfielder Joc Pederson is leading off for the Dodgers in Game 3 of the National League Championship Series. He replaces Chris Taylor, who is out of the lineup.
- Inmate convicted of capital murder in prison guard's death
- Microsoft co-founder, philanthropist Paul Allen dies at 65
- Laura Davies leads by 1 at Senior LPGA
- Paul Allen was major part of sports landscape in Northwest
- Warren accuses Trump of 'creepy' comments about her DNA test
- Rams WR Kupp not likely to play at 49ers with sprained knee
- Judge allows Texas girl another week on life support
- Sessions criticizes court order on deposition in census case