WORCESTER, Mass. (AP) — Max Mahoney scored 18 points and Walter Whyte added a double-double as Boston University jumped out to a big first-half lead and coasted past Holy Cross 79-64 on Saturday.
BOSTON (AP) — Sports gambling giant DraftKings won't give a former "Bachelor” contestant the $1 million prize for winning an online fantasy football contest after she and her husband were accused of cheating.
BOSTON (AP) — Nate Darling scored 28 of his 34 points after halftime, making 3-of-4 free throws in the last 87 seconds, and Delaware, after trailing for nearly 30 minutes, eked past Northeastern 76-74 on Saturday.
BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP) — Justin Jaworski scored 20 points as Lafayette defeated Lehigh 74-56 in The Rivalry, a clash between in-state foes on Saturday.
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) — As they enter the U.S. Figure Skating Hall of Fame, Meryl Davis and Charlie White ponder just who they are joining in receiving one of the highest honors in their sport.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Michaela Onyenwere scored a career-high 31 points and No. 10 UCLA used an 8-1 run in overtime to seize control and beat Washington 85-80 on Friday night.
STANFORD, Calif. (AP) — Freshman Ashten Pretchel made a putback in the final two minutes for the go-ahead points and No. 6 Stanford slipped past Colorado 76-68 in overtime Friday night.
DENVER (AP) — All-Star shortstop Trevor Story and the Colorado Rockies have agreed to a $27.5 million, two-year contract that avoids an arbitration hearing, according to a person familiar with the deal.
DAYTON, Ohio (AP) — Tanner Holden had 20 points as Wright State won its seventh consecutive home game, rolling past Northern Kentucky 95-63 on Friday night.
- Mahoney, Whyte lead Boston University past Holy Cross 79-64
- Jackson scores 16 to lift UMBC past Maine 63-53
- Ex-'Bachelor' contestant stripped of $1M fantasy sports win
- No. 3 UConn routs East Carolina 98-42 for another AAC win
- No. 9 Villanova holds off Providence 64-60
- Darling's hot 2nd-half rallies Delaware past Northeastern
- Jaworski scores 20 as Lafayette races past Lehigh 74-56
- Dimitrijevic lifts Mercer over VMI 69-66
- Camargo determined to seize second chance at 3B for Braves
- Pirates' Taillon upbeat as he rehabs from elbow surgery