WASHINGTON (AP) — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is vowing to protect the whistleblower whose complaint sparked the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Former Vice President Joe Biden brought an alarmist warning to a diverse crowd of Democrats in early-caucus Nevada during a town hall at an elementary school in a historically minority Las Vegas neighborhood.
WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge has ruled the U.S. government was correct when it determined a woman who joined the Islamic State group was not an American citizen despite her birth in the country.
WASHINGTON (AP) — New rules from the Trump administration would require insurers and hospitals to disclose upfront the actual prices for common tests and procedures.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Justice Brett Kavanaugh is staying away from controversy in his first major public appearance since his stormy, narrow Supreme Court confirmation a year ago.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The House Ethics Committee says it is investigating veteran Florida Rep. Alcee Hastings’ relationship with his longtime girlfriend, who works on his staff.
WASHINGTON (AP) — It’s been easy for majority Democrats to keep Republicans from shifting the focus of the House impeachment hearings by calling their own witnesses.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The State Department’s inspector general has found that an employee working on Iranian policy was improperly removed from her post because of her ethnic background and perceived political views.
- School bond election results unanimously approved
- Housing Authority debuts new computer lab for residents
- City attorney announces run for district attorney
- Second annual RWB 5K registrations kicking off
- French duo Mahut, Herbert win doubles title at ATP Finals
- QB showdown of Watson vs. Jackson highlights Week 11
- Arsenal beats Spurs in front of WSL record crowd of 38,262
- Partisan divide seen in how local news should be propped up
- Pelosi vows to protect whistleblower in impeachment inquiry
- Illegal pot farms on public land create environmental hazard