WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration's envoy for North Korea is traveling to Russia, France and Belgium for talks with counterparts there as the U.S. prepares for a second leadership summit with the North.
MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Actor Alec Baldwin says voters should see the Nov. 6 midterm elections as an opportunity to peacefully "overthrow the government of Donald Trump."
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Education Department said Friday it will no longer try to delay an Obama-era regulation that helped students defrauded by for-profit colleges get their loans forgiven.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon says there has been a cyber breach of Defense Department travel records that compromised the personal information and credit card data of U.S. military and civilian personnel.
HELENA, Mont. (AP) — A key factor in deciding the outcome of Montana's high-profile Senate race will be whether independent women who voted for Donald Trump in 2016 will stick with the president and Republicans again this year, political observers said.
- Microsoft co-founder, philanthropist Paul Allen dies at 65
- Paul Allen was major part of sports landscape in Northwest
- Sessions criticizes court order on deposition in census case
- Ex-Baylor frat chief accused of rape pleads to lesser charge
- Dating site owner to repay $1 million to customers
- Suspicious letter sent to Sen. Susan Collins home
- Final goodbye to college football coaching great Gagliardi
- Chargers relaxing in Cleveland on their way to London