WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. official says the Veterans Day military parade ordered up by President Donald Trump would cost about $92 million — more than three times the maximum initial estimate.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is forming a special group to coordinate and run U.S. policy toward Iran as the Trump administration moves ahead with efforts to force changes in the Islamic Republic's behavior after withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal.
NEW YORK (AP) — The nation's newsrooms are pushing back against President Donald Trump with a coordinated series of newspaper editorials condemning his attacks on "fake news" and suggestion that journalists are the enemy.
WASHINGTON (AP) — White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders says the White House values diversity, but she would not say how many black staffers there are in the West Wing.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is imposing sanctions on three foreign companies it says are helping North Korea with illicit shipments of goods to fund its nuclear program.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A black woman who campaigned on improving education defeated a longtime Democratic state lawmaker in Tuesday's primary to take his seat representing the northern swath of Milwaukee County.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Internal documents show the Environmental Protection Agency privately questioned the Trump administration's finding that freezing Obama-era mileage standards would make drivers safer.
- Fourth quarter looking good for small, independent retailers
- German minister declares nation's bridges safe and reliable
- 7-year-old boy reopens lemonade stand shuttered by inspector
- COOKING ON DEADLINE: Queso dip great when fresh corn around
- A brown rice salad with asparagus that's a hearty side dish
- Mussels and fennel combine to make a winning pasta dish
- A matzo ball soup that hits all the marks, plus dumplings
- Crispy potato pancakes are the perfect base for toppings