WASHINGTON (AP) — The Environmental Protection Agency said Tuesday that it’s reviewing a request from the oil and gas industry to ease enforcement of hazardous air and water pollution and other regulatory issues during the coronavirus pandemic.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court is leaving in place a decision that a man freed after more than 40 years in prison can't sue for damages.
WASHINGTON (AP) — An inmate at a federal jail in New York City has tested positive for coronavirus, marking the first confirmed case in the federal prison system.
- Former Del Rio pediatrician tests positive for coronavirus
- Disaster relief
- News-Herald adjusts its print frequency to navigate economy
- Easter fun will be put on hold, organizer announces
- Two new exhibits coming to local museum
- Missouri's Pinson, Smith and Tilmon declare for NBA draft
- Masks on the field? Ahmed ready if games can be played
- LA Rams re-sign defensive back Donte Deayon
- Colts looking for ways to get most out of Rivers, Brissett
- How major US stock indexes fared Tuesday