BOSTON (AP) — Google said state-based hackers have targeted the campaigns of both President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden, although it saw no evidence that the phishing attempts were successful.
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump was prepared to issue an executive order Thursday directing agencies to look for ways to speed up building of highways and other major projects by scaling back environmental reviews, invoking special powers he has under the coronavirus emergency.
CAIRO (AP) — After his arrest in 2013 for documenting the deadliest crackdown on protesters in Egypt’s modern history, Mohammed Soltan landed in a notorious prison where he says he was brutally tortured for 21 months.
- EU, UK still at loggerheads in post-Brexit negotiations
- English Premier League match schedule after resumption
- Twitter disables Trump campaign's George Floyd video tribute
- German factory orders plunge, portending lean times ahead
- NYC calmer as Buffalo police draw ire for protester injury
- Australia's national news agency to survive with new owners
- Asian shares higher after jobless data snaps Wall St rally
- Despite reopening, some jobs lost to virus are gone for good
- Malaysia's ex-PM to hear verdict in 1st graft case in July
- On sad anniversary, few to mourn the D-Day dead in Normandy