BOSTON (AP) — Federal agencies warned that cybercriminals are unleashing a major ransomware assault against the U.S. healthcare system. Independent security experts say it has already hobbled at least four U.S. hospitals this month, and could potentially impact hundreds more.
BOWLING GREEN, Ohio (AP) — Ohio’s Wood County is a mix of just about everything that makes the entire state an election bellwether with its growing suburbs, a farm culture rooted in conservative values and a university that attracts younger, liberal-leaning voters.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — The Trump campaign and Nevada Republicans asked a state judge on Friday to stop the count of Las Vegas-area mail-in ballots, alleging that “meaningful observation” of signature-checking is impossible in the state’s biggest and most Democratic-leaning county.
- Analysis: Iran frets over US vote it insists doesn't matter
- No. 4 Notre Dame passing game picking up with Ga Tech next
- Hawkeyes host Northwestern with sense of urgency after loss
- No. 8 Texas A&M looks for 9th straight victory over Arkansas
- No. 3 Buckeyes look to keep rolling at No. 18 Penn State
- No. 6 Oklahoma St and Texas always seem close in Big 12 play
- Raiders RB Josh Jacobs calls latest game 'embarrassing'
- Typhoon, landslides leave 19 dead, 64 missing in Vietnam
- Asian shares lower, US futures up after S&P 500 sinks 3.5%
- Philly shooting brings policing, racism back into campaign