LOS ANGELES (AP) — Nine parents who were deported as the Trump administration separated thousands of migrant families landed back into the U.S. late Wednesday to reunite with children they had not seen in a year and a half.
BOSTON (AP) — A California woman pleaded guilty to a federal fraud charge Wednesday after authorities said she paid a company $9,000 to take online classes for her son at Georgetown University and then demanded a discount when he received a C.
- Mahoney, Whyte lead Boston University past Holy Cross 79-64
- Jackson scores 16 to lift UMBC past Maine 63-53
- Ex-'Bachelor' contestant stripped of $1M fantasy sports win
- No. 3 UConn routs East Carolina 98-42 for another AAC win
- No. 9 Villanova holds off Providence 64-60
- Darling's hot 2nd-half rallies Delaware past Northeastern
- Jaworski scores 20 as Lafayette races past Lehigh 74-56
- Dimitrijevic lifts Mercer over VMI 69-66
- Camargo determined to seize second chance at 3B for Braves
- Pirates' Taillon upbeat as he rehabs from elbow surgery