MEXICO CITY (AP) — Hundreds more Hondurans have joined a caravan of migrants moving toward the country's border with Guatemala in a desperate attempt to flee poverty and seek new lives in the United States.
BEIRUT (AP) — A month after Russia, Turkey and Iran came together in a last-ditch effort to avert a potentially catastrophic Syrian government offensive in Idlib, they appear to have succeeded in creating a buffer zone around the northern rebel-held province, defusing tensions in a major fla…
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — A motorcycle rigged with explosives detonated at an election rally in northeastern Afghanistan on Saturday killing at least 13 people, including civilians and security forces, officials said.
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — Banned charcoal exports from Somalia are thriving, generating millions of dollars a year for al-Qaida-linked al-Shabab extremists — and often passing through Iran to have their origins obscured, according to U.N. sanctions monitors.
- Inmate convicted of capital murder in prison guard's death
- Microsoft co-founder, philanthropist Paul Allen dies at 65
- Laura Davies leads by 1 at Senior LPGA
- Paul Allen was major part of sports landscape in Northwest
- Warren accuses Trump of 'creepy' comments about her DNA test
- Rams WR Kupp not likely to play at 49ers with sprained knee
- Judge allows Texas girl another week on life support
- Sessions criticizes court order on deposition in census case