WASHINGTON (AP) — White House projects 100,000 to 240,000 deaths in US from coronavirus pandemic if social distancing maintained.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — A judge has denied any release on bond for a former Alabama police lieutenant convicted of raping a teen relative after his sentencing hearing was delayed by the coronavirus outbreak.
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Oakland Athletics minor league manager Webster Garrison is hospitalized in Louisiana and on a ventilator with the coronavirus, according to his fiance.
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (AP) — Calls mounted Tuesday for the federal government to close Grand Canyon National Park after the popular tourist destination saw its first case of the coronavirus in a hospitality worker.
SILVER SPRING, Md. (AP) — A Maryland man linked by the FBI to a white supremacist group and arrested ahead of a gun rights rally in Virginia must remain in federal custody while he awaits trial, a judge ruled Tuesday.
NEW YORK (AP) — US death toll from coronavirus eclipses China's official count; CNN anchor Chris Cuomo is infected.
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A Canadian company said Tuesday it plans to start construction of the disputed Keystone XL oil sands pipeline through the U.S. Midwest in April, after lining up customers and money for the project that is bitterly opposed by environmentalists and some American Indian tribes.
NEW YORK (AP) — New York City reported its first coronavirus death of a person under 18 years old as the number of fatalities in the epicenter of the U.S. outbreak continued to rise rapidly.
Andy Hunter, founder of a new online sales outlet for independent booksellers, had seen a crisis building well before the coronavirus pandemic shut down many of the country's stores.
ATHENS (AP) — Police in Greece have cordoned off an area near the country’s parliament after workers found what is believed to be a decades-old mortar shell while doing water line maintenance.
- Former Del Rio pediatrician tests positive for coronavirus
- Disaster relief
- News-Herald adjusts its print frequency to navigate economy
- Easter fun will be put on hold, organizer announces
- Two new exhibits coming to local museum
- Texas closes school through May, extends social restrictions
- Noted doctor Andrews temporarily halts Tommy John surgeries
- Column: Postponing Olympics merely an inconvenience for golf
- Finances hurting? Watch 'Let's Make a Deal'
- Bulaga disappointed many players didn't vote in CBA election