Benchmark U.S. crude oil for February delivery fell $1.21 to $52.36 a barrel Thursday. Brent crude oil for March delivery fell $1.32 to $55.10 a barrel.
ATLANTA (AP) — Georgia's plan to overhaul how state residents buy health insurance under the Affordable Care Act would “tear a hole” in the ACA, “eviscerating” its achievements, a federal lawsuit says.
Benchmark U.S. crude oil for February delivery rose 66 cents to $53.57 a barrel Thursday. Brent crude oil for March delivery rose 36 cents to $56.42 a barrel.
LONDON (AP) — British fishing communities were among the strongest supporters of Brexit. But now some say they face ruin because of new red tape imposed by the U.K.'s departure from the European Union.
HELSINKI (AP) — Estonia’s president on Thursday tasked the leader of the main opposition party to form a new government in the Baltic country, a day after Prime Minister Juri Ratas and his Cabinet stepped down in the wake of a corruption scandal in Ratas' ruling Center Party.
BEIJING (AP) — China reports 2020 exports rose 3.6% despite virus, US tariff war; trade surplus swells to $535 billion.
Benchmark U.S. crude oil for February delivery fell 30 cents to $52.91 a barrel Wednesday. Brent crude oil for March delivery fell 52 cents to $56.06 a barrel.
Benchmark U.S. crude oil for February delivery rose 96 cents to $53.21 a barrel Tuesday. Brent crude oil for March delivery rose 92 cents to $56.58 a barrel.
DOVER, Del. (AP) — A federal appeals court has overturned the convictions of four former executives for the only financial institution to be criminally charged in connection with the federal bank bailout program.
Benchmark U.S. crude oil for February delivery rose 1 cent to $52.25 a barrel Monday. Brent crude oil for March delivery fell 33 cents to $55.66 a barrel.
Technology companies led stocks to more gains on Wall Street Thursday, reflecting investors' expectations that the Democratic sweep of Washington means more stimulus is on the way for the economy.
Benchmark U.S. crude oil for February delivery rose 20 cents to $50.83 a barrel Thursday. Brent crude oil for March delivery rose 8 cents to $54.38 a barrel.
- Harden debuts with triple-double, Durant scores 42, Nets win
- Godfrey leads Purdue Fort Wayne over Milwaukee 81-74
- Claycomb lifts Bellarmine past Florida Gulf Coast 80-63
- St. Hilaire lifts New Orleans over McNeese State 99-84
- Archibald scores 22 to lead Louisiana Tech over UTSA 82-66
- Pullin scores 20 to carry UC Riverside past Cal Poly 70-53
- Edwards scores 21 to lift Pepperdine past Portland 80-65
- Howard leads UIC past Robert Morris 66-62 in OT
- Crosby carries Alcorn St. past Mississippi Valley St. 71-59
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game