Benchmark U.S. crude oil for December delivery fell $2.18 to $37.39 a barrel Wednesday. Brent crude oil for December delivery fell $2.08 to $39.12 a barrel.
Benchmark U.S. crude oil for December delivery rose $1.01 to $39.57 a barrel Tuesday. Brent crude oil for December delivery rose 74 cents to $41.20 a barrel.
Benchmark U.S. crude oil for December delivery fell $1.29 to $38.56 a barrel Monday. Brent crude oil for December delivery fell $1.31 to $40.46 a barrel.
ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — The Turkish currency slid further Monday to an all-time low against the U.S. dollar after President Recep Tayyip Erdogan challenged the United States to slap sanctions over his government’s decision to test its Russian-made air defense system.
CAIRO (AP) — Sudanese and Israeli officials will meet in the coming weeks to discuss a package of cooperation deals to “achieve the mutual interests of the two peoples,” Sudan’s Foreign Ministry said Sunday.
TOKYO (AP) — Japan and Britain signed a bilateral free trade deal Friday in the the first such major post-Brexit deal, reducing tariffs on Yorkshire lamb sold in Japan, as well as auto parts for Japan’s Nissan plant.
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan State University is dropping swimming and diving teams for men and women after the 2020-21 season, officials said Thursday.
Stocks shook off a wobbly start and ended higher on Wall Street Thursday, as several earnings reports from big U.S. companies came in better than analysts had expected.
ISTANBUL (AP) — Turkey’s Central Bank kept its key interest rate on hold at 10.25% on Thursday, despite market expectations for an increase that would help support the currency.
WASHINGTON (AP) — A Federal Reserve survey of business conditions around the country found that the U.S. economy grew at a “slight to modest” pace in September and early October, but also documented many areas of economic activity hobbled by the coronavirus pandemic.
Benchmark U.S. crude oil for November delivery rose 63 cents to $41.46 a barrel Tuesday. Brent crude oil for December delivery rose 54 cents to $43.16 a barrel.
BEIRUT (AP) — Turkish troops in northwestern Syria have been evacuating one of their largest military bases in the area, which was surrounded by Syrian government troops for months, activists said Tuesday.
- Airbus reports new pandemic losses, but stops bleeding cash
- The Latest: Zeta weakens into a tropical storm over Alabama
- Analysis: Iran frets over US vote it insists doesn't matter
- No. 4 Notre Dame passing game picking up with Ga Tech next
- Hawkeyes host Northwestern with sense of urgency after loss
- No. 8 Texas A&M looks for 9th straight victory over Arkansas
- No. 3 Buckeyes look to keep rolling at No. 18 Penn State
- No. 6 Oklahoma St and Texas always seem close in Big 12 play
- Raiders RB Josh Jacobs calls latest game 'embarrassing'
- Typhoon, landslides leave 19 dead, 64 missing in Vietnam