Benchmark crude oil rose 39 cents to settle at $20.48 a barrel Tuesday. Brent crude oil, the international standard, fell 2 cents to close at $22.74 a barrel.
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks fall and the S&P 500 ends with a first-quarter drop of 20%, its worst quarterly performance since 2008.
BERLIN (AP) — European countries trying to keep Iran's nuclear deal with world powers alive said Tuesday that a system they set up to enable trade with Tehran has finally concluded its first transaction, facilitating the export of medical goods.
Benchmark crude oil fell $1.42 to close at $20.09 a barrel Monday. Brent crude oil, the international standard, fell $2.17 to $22.76 a barrel.
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks rise again on Wall Street, bringing its gain over the past week to 17%, as hopes build for coronavirus response.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Trump signs $2.2 trillion stimulus bill to provide payments to most Americans, rescue virus-hit businesses.
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks are closing 3% lower on Wall Street but still held on to weekly gains after a rally this week as aid bill passed.
Benchmark crude oil rose 48 cents to close at $24.49 a barrel Wednesday. Brent crude oil, the international standard, rose 24 cents to $27.39 a barrel.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal Reserve to lend up to $300 billion to corporations, small businesses, and will buy more Treasuries.
BANGKOK (AP) — The Australian share benchmark plunges 8.5% and Wall Street futures fall as U.S. stimulus bill runs into snags in Senate.
- Former Del Rio pediatrician tests positive for coronavirus
- Disaster relief
- News-Herald adjusts its print frequency to navigate economy
- Easter fun will be put on hold, organizer announces
- Two new exhibits coming to local museum
- Review: Paranoia seeps through a starship in 'Providence'
- Texas closes school through May, extends social restrictions
- Noted doctor Andrews temporarily halts Tommy John surgeries
- Column: Postponing Olympics merely an inconvenience for golf
- Finances hurting? Watch 'Let's Make a Deal'