TORONTO (AP) — Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Tuesday Canada will move next week to formally approve the new North American trade agreement.
HARARE, Zimbabwe (AP) — Zimbabwe police on Friday raided the offices of the country’s main opposition party, and a spokesman says the officers were looking for machetes.
BEIJING (AP) — China’s economic growth sank to a new multi-decade low of 6.1% in 2019 as consumer demand weakened and Beijing fought a trade war with Washington.
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The global economy recorded its lowest growth of the decade in 2019, falling to 2.3% as a result of protracted trade disputes and a slowdown in domestic investment, the United Nations said Thursday.
SAO PAULO (AP) — The U.S. government is backing Brazil's bid to join the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, providing a foreign policy boost for Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro.
- Three seats up for grabs in school board election
- Tribes meet for historic first gathering
- March for Life to be held Sunday
- Jesse James Treviño seeks Justice of the Peace Pct. 1 seat
- China confirms 1st death outside epicenter of viral outbreak
- Carr's late 3-pointer powers Minnesota past Ohio State 62-59
- UConn beats Tennessee 60-45 in first meeting in 13 years
- No. 8 NC State uses big third quarter to beat Pitt 88-44
- North Korea names army figure as new foreign minister
- Bloom: Red Sox won't rush to have manager by spring training