WORCESTER, Mass. (AP) — Max Mahoney scored 18 points and Walter Whyte added a double-double as Boston University jumped out to a big first-half lead and coasted past Holy Cross 79-64 on Saturday.
BOSTON (AP) — Sports gambling giant DraftKings won't give a former "Bachelor” contestant the $1 million prize for winning an online fantasy football contest after she and her husband were accused of cheating.
BOSTON (AP) — Nate Darling scored 28 of his 34 points after halftime, making 3-of-4 free throws in the last 87 seconds, and Delaware, after trailing for nearly 30 minutes, eked past Northeastern 76-74 on Saturday.
BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP) — Justin Jaworski scored 20 points as Lafayette defeated Lehigh 74-56 in The Rivalry, a clash between in-state foes on Saturday.
PARIS (AP) — French automaker PSA Group says it will evacuate employees from Wuhan, take them out of China after a quarantine period.
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) — As they enter the U.S. Figure Skating Hall of Fame, Meryl Davis and Charlie White ponder just who they are joining in receiving one of the highest honors in their sport.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Former California Rep. Fortney “Pete” Stark, Jr., an influential Democrat whose legislative work helped reshape America's health care system, has died. He was 88.
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks around the world fell this week on worries that a new type of virus in China may ultimately hit profits for companies from Wuhan to Washington. The World Health Organization has held off on calling the outbreak a global health emergency but says it may become one.
Ford will pay at least $30 million in a proposed settlement over a class-action lawsuit related to failing transmissions in its Fiesta and Focus vehicles.
LONDON (AP) — British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and U.S. President Donald Turmp have discussed the security of telecommunications networks as the U.K. prepares to decide whether to allow Chinese tech giant Huawei to build aspects of its new high-speed mobile network.
- Mahoney, Whyte lead Boston University past Holy Cross 79-64
- Jackson scores 16 to lift UMBC past Maine 63-53
- Ex-'Bachelor' contestant stripped of $1M fantasy sports win
- No. 3 UConn routs East Carolina 98-42 for another AAC win
- No. 9 Villanova holds off Providence 64-60
- Darling's hot 2nd-half rallies Delaware past Northeastern
- Jaworski scores 20 as Lafayette races past Lehigh 74-56
- Dimitrijevic lifts Mercer over VMI 69-66
- Camargo determined to seize second chance at 3B for Braves
- Pirates' Taillon upbeat as he rehabs from elbow surgery