LONDON (AP) — The first north London derby in the Women’s Super League produced a record crowd of 38,262 for the competition on Sunday when Arsenal claimed a 2-0 victory at Tottenham.
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is vowing to protect the whistleblower whose complaint sparked the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A month after two men were arrested at an illicit marijuana farm on public land deep in the Northern California wilderness, authorities are assessing the environmental impact and cleanup costs at the site where trees were clear-cut, waterways were diverted, and the ground …
SUN CITY, South Africa (AP) — Tommy Fleetwood came from six shots behind going into the final round to win the Nedbank Golf Challenge in a playoff on Sunday.
BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) — California linebacker Evan Tattersall was taken off the field on a stretcher and taken to the hospital after being hit in the head on kickoff coverage.
SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. (AP) — Antoine Custer had 107 yards rushing and four touchdowns, Eric Barriere threw for a score and ran for another, and Eastern Washington beat Cal Poly 42-41 on Saturday night for the Eagles’ third consecutive win.
ATLANTA (AP) — Zac Thomas passed for four touchdowns and ran for another, Darrynton Evans had 131 yards rushing and a score, and Appalachian State beat Georgia State 56-27 on Saturday night.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Former Vice President Joe Biden brought an alarmist warning to a diverse crowd of Democrats in early-caucus Nevada during a town hall at an elementary school in a historically minority Las Vegas neighborhood.
DAVIS, Calif. (AP) — Travis Jonsen had 154 yards from scrimmage, including a 75-yard touchdown run in the second quarter, and the Montana State defense didn’t allow a first down over the last nearly-20 minutes as the Bobcats beat UC Davis 27-17 on Saturday.
- School bond election results unanimously approved
- Housing Authority debuts new computer lab for residents
- City attorney announces run for district attorney
- Second annual RWB 5K registrations kicking off
- French duo Mahut, Herbert win doubles title at ATP Finals
- QB showdown of Watson vs. Jackson highlights Week 11
- Arsenal beats Spurs in front of WSL record crowd of 38,262
- Partisan divide seen in how local news should be propped up
- Pelosi vows to protect whistleblower in impeachment inquiry
- Illegal pot farms on public land create environmental hazard