PHOENIX (AP) — Paul Gonzales promised his wife he wouldn’t vote for Donald Trump in 2016. But the 60-year-old salesman in the Phoenix suburb of Mesa voted for him anyway and said he plans to do it again next week.
NEW DELHI (AP) — India's Health Ministry says confirmed coronavirus cases have surpassed 8 million with 120,527 deaths.
EAST HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Jesús Medina scored for the second consecutive game and New York City FC beat Toronto FC 1-0 on Wednesday night.
CHESTER, Pa. (AP) — Cory Burke scored on a header in the 65th minute, helping the Philadelphia Union beat the Chicago Fire 2-1 on Wednesday night.
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Daryl Dike had a goal and an assist to continue his strong rookie campaign, Chris Mueller scored on a free kick, and Orlando City beat Atlanta United 4-1 on Wednesday night.
BOSTON (AP) — Federal agencies warned that cybercriminals are unleashing a major ransomware assault against the U.S. healthcare system. Independent security experts say it has already hobbled at least four U.S. hospitals this month, and could potentially impact hundreds more.
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — What figures to be a down and perhaps brutal market for baseball free agents in the offseason following the pandemic began Wednesday when a dozen players were told their contract options had been declined, among them St. Louis Cardinals Gold Glove second baseman Kolten Wong.
HARRISON, N.J. (AP) — Aaron Long scored in the 89th minute and the New York Red Bulls beat the New England Revolution 1-0 on Wednesday night.
- The Latest: Zeta weakens into a tropical storm over Alabama
- Analysis: Iran frets over US vote it insists doesn't matter
- No. 4 Notre Dame passing game picking up with Ga Tech next
- Hawkeyes host Northwestern with sense of urgency after loss
- No. 8 Texas A&M looks for 9th straight victory over Arkansas
- No. 3 Buckeyes look to keep rolling at No. 18 Penn State
- No. 6 Oklahoma St and Texas always seem close in Big 12 play
- Raiders RB Josh Jacobs calls latest game 'embarrassing'
- Typhoon, landslides leave 19 dead, 64 missing in Vietnam
- Asian shares lower, US futures up after S&P 500 sinks 3.5%