A Houston child advocacy group attended the Isaac Aldaco sentencing hearing held Monday to protest the “lenient sentence” offered a former Del Rio music teacher who has pleaded guilty to trying to initiate an improper relationship with one of his students.
As featured on
Protesters from a Houston-based child-advocacy group were in Del Rio Monday, to observe the sentencing of a former Del Rio teacher who earlier pleaded guilty to trying to have an improper relationship with a student.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Police across US speak out against Minneapolis custody death
- Both businesses and customers conflicted as DC reopens
- GOP lawyer fights California governor on stay-at-home orders
- Court nixes overtime for food distribution efforts
- American Legion remembers Del Rio hero Jesus Limones
- Council votes to extend public health emergency two more weeks
- Chinese grad students may be next hit by US-China tensions
- Trump tries a new response after George Floyd's death
- Brazilians say 'I do' at drive-thru weddings to avoid virus
- Chase Elliott ends week of misery with overdue Cup victory