As featured on
Martin Guevara Urbina, Criminal Justice Professor at Sul Ross State Univ., earned the President’s Distinguished Faculty Achievement Award and was honored at the commencement ceremony in May.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- County to hire COVID-19 contact tracer
- Dilapidated building cleared by commission
- Curtis Cooke, Hall of Fame welterweight champion, dies at 82
- Another win falls into Keselowski's lap in final moments
- Atlanta mayor: 2 officers fired in 'excessive force' arrests
- Christo, artist known for massive, fleeting displays, dies
- Texas sees nearly 2,000 more COVID-19 cases, 24 new deaths
- Texas cities hope to avoid another night of violent protests
- History, right now: Echoes of 1968, and other American years
- With cheap gasoline scarce, Venezuelans can buy at a premium