As featured on
Family members, friends, work colleagues, supporters and several local elected officials joined Suzanne West at Mesquite Creek Outfitters Sunday as she announced her intention to seek the position of 63rd Judicial District Attorney in 2020.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- County to hire COVID-19 contact tracer
- Dilapidated building cleared by commission
- AP Interview: Floyd's death opens old wounds for Sefolosha
- College Football Hall of Fame damaged in Atlanta protests
- Online divisions: Twitter, Facebook diverge on Trump's words
- Thuram tribute to Floyd as Gladbach beats Union 4-1
- Parents hoping to get back to work face a child care crisis
- Parents balance risks, needs as child care centers reopen
- French Quarter sans tourists: 'An old neighborhood again'
- World uneasily watches US protests but US racism seen before