As featured on
Family members, friends, work colleagues, supporters and several local elected officials joined Suzanne West at Mesquite Creek Outfitters Sunday as she announced her intention to seek the position of 63rd Judicial District Attorney in 2020.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Border Patrol trainee proves his willingness to serve
- Christmas angels program reunites families, donors
- Animal board to recommend new ordinance
- Record-long UN climate talks end but fail to deliver a global agreement on carbon markets
- UK Labour chief Corbyn apologizes for election debacle
- Tokyo's new stadium: A masterpiece by Japan's Kengo Kuma
- 75 years on, Battle of the Bulge memories bond people
- Mavs may have to face East beasts minus injured star Doncic
- China delays tariffs on US autos, other goods in trade deal
- Tiger Woods caps comeback year by leading emotional team win