Night to Shine, a special prom night, made Del Rioans with disabilities feel like kings and queens for the night.
Approximately 80 guests walked down the red carpet and were greeted by volunteers, posing as paparazzi and fans. A few more guests registered on site, during the event, according to Night to Shine organizer Mary Aguilar.
The night made the guests feel special, as each person held a smile or reacted with joy. Each guest was crowned as queen or king of prom, and celebrated the occasion by dancing the night away.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Cyber attack: SFDRCISD is recovering
- Local students showcase their scientific skills
- Beau Nettleton seeks re-election to Pct. 3 County Commissioner seat
- AP FACT CHECK: Examining claims from the Democratic debate
- Takeaways from the Democratic debate
- Japan: 2 former cruise ship passengers with virus have died
- Bolton: Testimony wouldn't have changed impeachment outcome
- Rangers score 5 times in third period, top Blackhawks 6-3
- Jackson, Texas A&M rally past Crimson Tide 74-68
- Nelson scores 26 to carry American past Navy 71-62