Night to Shine, a special prom night, made Del Rioans with disabilities feel like kings and queens for the night.
Approximately 80 guests walked down the red carpet and were greeted by volunteers, posing as paparazzi and fans. A few more guests registered on site, during the event, according to Night to Shine organizer Mary Aguilar.
The night made the guests feel special, as each person held a smile or reacted with joy. Each guest was crowned as queen or king of prom, and celebrated the occasion by dancing the night away.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Del Rio’s Mayfield collects first hit of 2020
- July heat sets new records
- Laughlin AFB change of command
- City awards small grants to about 50 businesses affected by closures
- Precinct 4 commissioner will resume food distribution
- Virus aid: Where things stand in high-level Washington talks
- Gone for good? Evidence signals many jobs aren't coming back
- US cruises are off through October after infections overseas
- Ionescu heads to New York to see ankle, foot specialist
- Samsung's new phones test consumer demand for pricey gadgets