God looked around his Garden and he found an empty place. He looked down upon the earth and saw your sweet face. He put his armsaround you and lifted you to rest in God’s garden. It must be beautiful, He always takes the best.
He knew that you were suffering
He knew that you would never get well on earth again.
He saw the road was getting rough and the hills were hard to
So He closed your weary eyelids and whispered “ Peace be there”
It broke our hearts to lose you But you didn’t go alone. For part of us went with you. The day God called you home.
Thank you to our immediate family and friends for the food and kind words of sympathy and comfort that have given us strength to face this difficult time of the loss of our guardian Angel Dora Elia R. Diaz.
Sincerely, The Diaz Family
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Bison, wild horses bring biodiversity to ex-army base
- McGruder's late 3 helps Clippers edge Trail Blazers 122-120
- Texas governor extends disaster declaration for coronavirus
- NASCAR docks 20 points from Newman, Buescher for violations
- 4 tribes sue over Oklahoma gambling compacts with 2 others
- Spanish police hit the discos to enforce virus health rules
- Thousands throng central Jerusalem in anti-Netanyahu protest
- 76ers announce that All-Star Ben Simmons needs knee surgery
- Bikers descend on Sturgis rally with few signs of pandemic
- Pitt defensive lineman Jaylen Twyman opts out of 2020 season