The Del Rio Rams, the two-time defending District 29-6A champions, opened practice for the 2017-18 season Monday at Walter Levermann Ram Stadium. The freshmen Rams took the field at first light, but the varsity and junior varsity took to the turf just a few hours later.
San Felipe High School Alumni gathered and paraded the historic neighborhood streets on Thursday night, with beautiful floats and decorated vehicles to celebrate the past. Former graduates commemorated the history of those who graduated of San Felipe High School in festive fashion.
The Del Rio Rams will travel to San Angelo Friday for a joint scrimmage against San Angelo Central and Abilene Cooper beginning at 11 a.m. This will be the Rams' final scrimmage before the start of the regular season next Friday in San Antonio against Warren.
- Former Del Rio pediatrician tests positive for coronavirus
- Disaster relief
- News-Herald adjusts its print frequency to navigate economy
- Easter fun will be put on hold, organizer announces
- Two new exhibits coming to local museum
- Texas closes school through May, extends social restrictions
- Noted doctor Andrews temporarily halts Tommy John surgeries
- Column: Postponing Olympics merely an inconvenience for golf
- Finances hurting? Watch 'Let's Make a Deal'
- Bulaga disappointed many players didn't vote in CBA election