The Del Rio Rams, the two-time defending District 29-6A champions, opened practice for the 2017-18 season Monday at Walter Levermann Ram Stadium. The freshmen Rams took the field at first light, but the varsity and junior varsity took to the turf just a few hours later.
San Felipe High School Alumni gathered and paraded the historic neighborhood streets on Thursday night, with beautiful floats and decorated vehicles to celebrate the past. Former graduates commemorated the history of those who graduated of San Felipe High School in festive fashion.
The Del Rio Rams will travel to San Angelo Friday for a joint scrimmage against San Angelo Central and Abilene Cooper beginning at 11 a.m. This will be the Rams' final scrimmage before the start of the regular season next Friday in San Antonio against Warren.
- United Methodist Army bringing relief to local residents
- Hurd: House bill closes loopholes on immigration
- International bridge wait times getting shorter
- Ports-to-Plains bill hailed positive by alliance officials
- Migrant: Young family ignored advice against border swim
- Bell, Dickerson lead Pirates to 14-2 rout of Astros
- Mariners top Brewers 4-2 for 3rd straight win
- Altidore scores in first start in 20 months, US tops Panama