The Del Rio Rams, the two-time defending District 29-6A champions, opened practice for the 2017-18 season Monday at Walter Levermann Ram Stadium. The freshmen Rams took the field at first light, but the varsity and junior varsity took to the turf just a few hours later.
San Felipe High School Alumni gathered and paraded the historic neighborhood streets on Thursday night, with beautiful floats and decorated vehicles to celebrate the past. Former graduates commemorated the history of those who graduated of San Felipe High School in festive fashion.
The Del Rio Rams will travel to San Angelo Friday for a joint scrimmage against San Angelo Central and Abilene Cooper beginning at 11 a.m. This will be the Rams' final scrimmage before the start of the regular season next Friday in San Antonio against Warren.
Del Rio firefighters clobbered Del Rio police officers 24-12 in the 10th annual Guns N Hoses softball game at the city’s Hogan Field Saturday night. Police officers endured the trouncing knowing it was for a good cause: Money raised goes to benefit a fund for the families of firefighters and…
- Microsoft co-founder, philanthropist Paul Allen dies at 65
- Laura Davies leads by 1 at Senior LPGA
- Paul Allen was major part of sports landscape in Northwest
- Rams WR Kupp not likely to play at 49ers with sprained knee
- Sessions criticizes court order on deposition in census case
- Ex-Baylor frat chief accused of rape pleads to lesser charge
- Dating site owner to repay $1 million to customers
- Suspicious letter sent to Sen. Susan Collins home