The Del Rio Rams, the two-time defending District 29-6A champions, opened practice for the 2017-18 season Monday at Walter Levermann Ram Stadium. The freshmen Rams took the field at first light, but the varsity and junior varsity took to the turf just a few hours later.
San Felipe High School Alumni gathered and paraded the historic neighborhood streets on Thursday night, with beautiful floats and decorated vehicles to celebrate the past. Former graduates commemorated the history of those who graduated of San Felipe High School in festive fashion.
The Del Rio Rams will travel to San Angelo Friday for a joint scrimmage against San Angelo Central and Abilene Cooper beginning at 11 a.m. This will be the Rams' final scrimmage before the start of the regular season next Friday in San Antonio against Warren.
- School bond election results unanimously approved
- Housing Authority debuts new computer lab for residents
- City attorney announces run for district attorney
- Second annual RWB 5K registrations kicking off
- French duo Mahut, Herbert win doubles title at ATP Finals
- QB showdown of Watson vs. Jackson highlights Week 11
- Arsenal beats Spurs in front of WSL record crowd of 38,262
- Partisan divide seen in how local news should be propped up
- Pelosi vows to protect whistleblower in impeachment inquiry
- Illegal pot farms on public land create environmental hazard