The Del Rio Rams, the two-time defending District 29-6A champions, opened practice for the 2017-18 season Monday at Walter Levermann Ram Stadium. The freshmen Rams took the field at first light, but the varsity and junior varsity took to the turf just a few hours later.
San Felipe High School Alumni gathered and paraded the historic neighborhood streets on Thursday night, with beautiful floats and decorated vehicles to celebrate the past. Former graduates commemorated the history of those who graduated of San Felipe High School in festive fashion.
The Del Rio Rams will travel to San Angelo Friday for a joint scrimmage against San Angelo Central and Abilene Cooper beginning at 11 a.m. This will be the Rams' final scrimmage before the start of the regular season next Friday in San Antonio against Warren.
- Harden debuts with triple-double, Durant scores 42, Nets win
- Godfrey leads Purdue Fort Wayne over Milwaukee 81-74
- Claycomb lifts Bellarmine past Florida Gulf Coast 80-63
- St. Hilaire lifts New Orleans over McNeese State 99-84
- Archibald scores 22 to lead Louisiana Tech over UTSA 82-66
- Pullin scores 20 to carry UC Riverside past Cal Poly 70-53
- Edwards scores 21 to lift Pepperdine past Portland 80-65
- Howard leads UIC past Robert Morris 66-62 in OT
- Crosby carries Alcorn St. past Mississippi Valley St. 71-59
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game