The Del Rio Rams, the two-time defending District 29-6A champions, opened practice for the 2017-18 season Monday at Walter Levermann Ram Stadium. The freshmen Rams took the field at first light, but the varsity and junior varsity took to the turf just a few hours later.
San Felipe High School Alumni gathered and paraded the historic neighborhood streets on Thursday night, with beautiful floats and decorated vehicles to celebrate the past. Former graduates commemorated the history of those who graduated of San Felipe High School in festive fashion.
The Del Rio Rams will travel to San Angelo Friday for a joint scrimmage against San Angelo Central and Abilene Cooper beginning at 11 a.m. This will be the Rams' final scrimmage before the start of the regular season next Friday in San Antonio against Warren.
- Climate protesters march in London again; arrests hit 710
- Tesla wants to cut size of board from 11 directors to 7
- British cyber expert pleads guilty to creating malware
- Lobbyists back teen trying to end Texas Confederate holiday
- Yellow vest anger burns in France, fueled by Notre Dame fire
- Lowry holds 1-stroke lead halfway through rainy RBC Heritage
- Review: Diversity in Texas Legislature not reflecting state
- Trump's legal team breathes a sigh, takes a victory lap