The Del Rio Rams, the two-time defending District 29-6A champions, opened practice for the 2017-18 season Monday at Walter Levermann Ram Stadium. The freshmen Rams took the field at first light, but the varsity and junior varsity took to the turf just a few hours later.
San Felipe High School Alumni gathered and paraded the historic neighborhood streets on Thursday night, with beautiful floats and decorated vehicles to celebrate the past. Former graduates commemorated the history of those who graduated of San Felipe High School in festive fashion.
The Del Rio Rams will travel to San Angelo Friday for a joint scrimmage against San Angelo Central and Abilene Cooper beginning at 11 a.m. This will be the Rams' final scrimmage before the start of the regular season next Friday in San Antonio against Warren.
- Indian state outlaws religious conversion by marriage
- Germany set to extend partial shutdown well into December
- 2020 features 1st NFL season in 9 years with 0-10, 10-0 team
- What an offseason! Hawks bulk up big time in free agency
- College football picks: Football feast missing some dishes
- Bluebloods Penn St., Michigan enter game with case of blues
- Defending champs moving on as Sounders oust LAFC 3-1
- Transgender Pakistanis find solace in a church of their own
- Asia Today: India reports over 44,000 cases, most in Delhi
- Amid racial reckoning, Grammys honor the Black experience