The Del Rio Rams, the two-time defending District 29-6A champions, opened practice for the 2017-18 season Monday at Walter Levermann Ram Stadium. The freshmen Rams took the field at first light, but the varsity and junior varsity took to the turf just a few hours later.
San Felipe High School Alumni gathered and paraded the historic neighborhood streets on Thursday night, with beautiful floats and decorated vehicles to celebrate the past. Former graduates commemorated the history of those who graduated of San Felipe High School in festive fashion.
The Del Rio Rams will travel to San Angelo Friday for a joint scrimmage against San Angelo Central and Abilene Cooper beginning at 11 a.m. This will be the Rams' final scrimmage before the start of the regular season next Friday in San Antonio against Warren.
- Asia Today: 63 new cases in major cities in South Korea
- Cleveland Indians look into changing name amid pressure
- Tatis Jr. wears mask during workout; Pham tests positive
- Safe at home: Mets keep distance on 1st day of Citi camp
- Cubs, Ross get back to work as workouts resume in baseball
- The Latest: Trump goes to Mount Rushmore for fireworks
- Power's play puts Penske back in front for Indianapolis GP
- Trout uncertain, All-Star Game off as MLB gets back on field
- 7-time champion Jimmie Johnson becomes first NASCAR driver to test positive for the coronavirus
- Mariners hope 6-man rotation pays off now and going forward