The Del Rio Rams, the two-time defending District 29-6A champions, opened practice for the 2017-18 season Monday at Walter Levermann Ram Stadium. The freshmen Rams took the field at first light, but the varsity and junior varsity took to the turf just a few hours later.
San Felipe High School Alumni gathered and paraded the historic neighborhood streets on Thursday night, with beautiful floats and decorated vehicles to celebrate the past. Former graduates commemorated the history of those who graduated of San Felipe High School in festive fashion.
The Del Rio Rams will travel to San Angelo Friday for a joint scrimmage against San Angelo Central and Abilene Cooper beginning at 11 a.m. This will be the Rams' final scrimmage before the start of the regular season next Friday in San Antonio against Warren.
- Queens win first meet of the year for Del Rio
- Man dies after being struck by SUV near Del Rio
- SENTRI lane begins operations Thursday in Del Rio
- Deadline to register to vote nears
- Early results: Browns, Garrett off to flying start in 2020
- Court: Private locker room violated transgender boy's rights
- Hayes' sparkling arrival gives Pirates something to build on
- No. 2 Alabama's electric WR Waddle taking on bigger role
- Orgeron: LSU star defender Stingley expected back vs Vandy
- Officer charged in Breonna Taylor case pleads not guilty