The Del Rio Rams, the two-time defending District 29-6A champions, opened practice for the 2017-18 season Monday at Walter Levermann Ram Stadium. The freshmen Rams took the field at first light, but the varsity and junior varsity took to the turf just a few hours later.
San Felipe High School Alumni gathered and paraded the historic neighborhood streets on Thursday night, with beautiful floats and decorated vehicles to celebrate the past. Former graduates commemorated the history of those who graduated of San Felipe High School in festive fashion.
The Del Rio Rams will travel to San Angelo Friday for a joint scrimmage against San Angelo Central and Abilene Cooper beginning at 11 a.m. This will be the Rams' final scrimmage before the start of the regular season next Friday in San Antonio against Warren.
- Rams sophomore Mendez comes off bench, throws 2 TDs in 48-14 loss
- Border Patrol to keep increased vigilance
- DRHS student earns his wings as private pilot
- Local Realtors host political action committee auction
- Motivational speaker captivates Middle School students
- Udinski leads as VMI holds on to beat ETSU 31-24 in OT
- Fury overcomes bloody cut over eye to beat Wallin
- Michael Jordan says Hornets add 2 partners