Details for City of DR 3x3 Alderete - Frontera 11-036
ADVERTISEMENT AND INVITATION FOR BIDS Sealed proposals addressed to the City Secretary, City of Del Rio 109 W. Broadway Street Del Rio, Texas 78840 will be received until 2:00 P.M. on November 9, 2020 for reconstruction of Alderete Drive from Frontera Road to Nicholson Street TxDOT LG Project CS0922-11-036, at which time and place will be publicly opened and read aloud by Luis Menchaca, City of Del Rio Purchasing Agent. Any bid received after closing time will be returned unopened. Bids are invited for several items and quantities of work as presented on the City’s website. Plans and specifications may be downloaded free of charge at www. cityofdelrio.com/government/departments/purchasing/bid-postings. Bid Documents and Construction Drawings for the project may also be viewed and downloaded free of charge (with the option to purchase hard copies) at www.civcastusa.com. Bidders must register on this website in order to view and/or download specifications, plans and other related documents for this project. Printed copies of the specifications and drawings may also be viewed at the Engineer’s office, CP&Y Engineers 12500 San Pedro Avenue, San Antonio, Texas 78216, (210) 494-8004.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Altered photo shows Ice Cube, 50 Cent in 'Trump 2020' hats
- Hall of Fame Health launched to help former NFL players
- Melania Trump nixes campaign trip due to cough from COVID
- US spacecraft diving to asteroid for rare rubble grab
- Rams sign veteran K Forbath after rookie Sloman's struggles
- Bob Murray retires as board chairman of US coal giant
- Pro Fighters League sets 2021 return after canceled season
- Indiana Pacers tab Raptors assistant Nate Bjorkgren as coach
- The Indiana Pacers have hired Raptors assistant Nate Bjorkgren as their next coach
- McCarthy's 1st season in Dallas coming apart over turnovers