Details for StandardAero 3x2.5 Aircraft Mech CLASS 10-12-20
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components and energy markets. StandardAero is looking for Aircraft Mechanics and Engine Test Technician to support the newly awarded J85 Engine Program in San Antonio, Texas. Must have specific J85 engine experience for both of these roles. For more information about StandardAero and to apply to either of these jobs, go to www. standardaero.com/careers.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Papers shed light on early years of 'Old Ironsides,' Navy
- Logitech, Albertsons rise; IBM, Hexcel fall
- UEFA adds third Chinese sponsor to soccer's Euro 2020
- Seahawks keep top spot in AP Pro32; Steelers, Titans move up
- McDermott focused on fixing Bills after 2 straight losses
- Closing prices for crude oil, gold and other commodities
- No. 1 Clemson has new faces on defense and still dominating
- Auburn trying to reverse tumble from top 10 to unranked
- Trump pressures Barr to investigate Bidens as election nears
- Bears sign former Notre Dame star LB Teo to practice squad