Details for Prospera Property Management is hiring a Property Manager with Affordable
Prospera Property Management is hiring a Property Manager with Affordable Housing experience.
The Property Manager position is accountable for all operations conducted at the property. Duties include, but not limited to: occupancy, leasing, marketing, maintenance, rent collections and following compliance requirements of the property.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Manage, monitor and communicate the accomplishments of the of the financial goals and objectives of the property, owners and other stakeholders.
Consistently strive to achieve financial performance goals.
* Assist Regional Manager and Assistant Director of Operations in preparation of annual budget and income projections. Adhere to established annual budget.
*Collaborate with residents and resident organizations/councils in developing and maintaining community policies, improvements and social programs. *Prepare for and participate collectively with Corporate and Resident Services personnel in Bi-Annual Board meetings.
* Address resident concerns and requests on a timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction with management.
* Conduct weekly collaboration meetings with all property staff to include move-ins, move-outs, property observations, upcoming events and details, team appreciation, evictions, inspections (dates and readiness plan) and resident concerns.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES-GENERAL PERFORMANCE:
*KNOWLEDGE of HUD and Tax Credit regulations.
* Ability to plan and manage daily property activities.
*Ability to work independently and concurrently to perform multiple time sensitive projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Bachelor's Degree required in Business Management/Administration, Real Estate or related field field plus a minimum of 1 year of Property Management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
*Position requires one year of management experience in Property Management software. YARDI experience preferred.
*Certification in the following or obtain within one year of employment:
Certified Professional of Occupancy Specialist (Project-based Section 8 Housing), TDHCA Certified Low Income Housing Tax Credit Manager or Housing Credit Certified Professional.
* Valid Class "C" Texas Driver's License required.
To complete your application please
or submit your resume
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Virus: Dragon Con cancels in-person Atlanta event for 2020
- Big stick: Lindor focused on season, not future in Cleveland
- With Fenway retrofit, players get taste of luxury (boxes)
- How major US stock indexes fared Monday
- Tottenham captain Lloris confronts Son at halftime of game
- Asymptomatic All-Star slugger Gallo tests positive for virus
- Reds' Garrett drops fears, speaks out about racial injustice
- Thermo Fisher, Uber rise; Bellus, Dominion fall
- Native American groups ask NFL to force Redskins name change
- Malawi's new president urges all to root out corruption