As the spread of novel coronavirus disease continues to affect our community, a local pediatrician announced he has tested positive for the respiratory disease, also known as COVID-19
Amid COVID-19 emergency, county commissioners distribute food to Val Verde residents in four locations
In the coming days, the Del Rio News-Herald will change its business model in response to the historical economic impact of the COVID-19 virus
The ongoing novel coronavirus or COVID-19 crisis has affected the lives of many across the world in different ways
As the ongoing novel coronavirus or COVID-19 crisis continues, a local museum prepares two new exhibits
- Former Del Rio pediatrician tests positive for coronavirus
- Disaster relief
- News-Herald adjusts its print frequency to navigate economy
- Easter fun will be put on hold, organizer announces
- Two new exhibits coming to local museum
- Review: Paranoia seeps through a starship in 'Providence'
- Texas closes school through May, extends social restrictions
- Noted doctor Andrews temporarily halts Tommy John surgeries
- Column: Postponing Olympics merely an inconvenience for golf
- Finances hurting? Watch 'Let's Make a Deal'
OPINION: Donald Trump wants us to relax because we are doing fine, he says that this will pa…
MY TURN: Over the last week, Del Rio went from a community with zero coronavirus cases to on…
BORDERLINES: Almost 300 years ago, in 1722, English writer Daniel Defoe came out with a litt…
- Local doctor tests positive for coronavirus
- Third local coronavirus case identified
- City, county enacting new COVID-19 preventative measures
- Del Rio coronavirus cases up to 3
- Laughlin ID’s COVID-19 case as Airman’s family member
- County to bring in free disinfectant for public
- Hospital confirms case of COVID-19
- School board preparing for further restrictions
- Laughlin AFB closes outdoor facilities
- COVID-19 on the rise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The novel coronavirus or COVID 19 social distancing recommendations have been extended until April 30. Do you think life will be going back to normal on that date?